Lonny and I spent our 4th of July vacation in Pittsburgh with our old neighbors in Cherry Springs. It was like old times and we felt as if we hadn't been gone for over 2 years. Our friends in Pittsburh are so wonderful and we always have such a good time with them. Of course somethings never change...the guys give each other a bad time and stay up to 4 am playing cards. AND of course the neighborhood gathering wouldn't be the same without dancing! Parents and kids. We really didn't do much in Pittsburgh but stay in the neighborhood and caught up with all of our friends. Not much as changed. The kids are growing up though.
We truly enjoy our time with our buds in Pittsburgh and have a warm place in our hearts. I think some of them will be friends forever. I know that sounds cheesy but true.
There are 2 things I miss about Pittsburgh - 1 our neighborhood friends and 2- the Pittsburgh Steelers. Other than that I don't miss the town at all. I only wish I could transplant that neighborhood to our current neighborhood in San Ramon, CA. We are so lucky to have such great friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment