
Last weekend Lonny and I went up north to Ashland, Oregon to meet up with some friends from Portland, Nani and Matt.
Ashland is about 5.5 hours north of where we live and a nice drive through the Shasta Mountains. Ashland is a cute artsy community famous for their Shakespeare Theatres.
We had this planned for months to meet up with Nani and Matt (Matt was a groomsman for Lonny in our wedding). We saw the play Othello...which was really cool. The story line was slow for the first 30 minutes but the play ended with me being on the edge of my chair.
Earlier in the day, the three of them went white water rafting in class 3 - 4 rapids. I stayed behind and shopped the cute boutique stores, etc.
Ashland also has great resturants!
I can see us going there again...great little town.

No comments:
Post a Comment