Sunday, June 29, 2008

They Day with my Buddy







Marci and Alex recently visited San Francisco with Marci's parents and spent time with her Godmother, Dale.


On Saturday, Marci and spent a few "girl hours" together catching up on each others lives and getting a great manicure/pedicure at http://www.novanailsspa.com/. Nova Nails and Spa was the first "green" spa in the state of California. I had the "Red Sea Hawaiian Treatment which involved rose petals, sea salt scrub and some sort of mask for my feet. Then I get a massage on my arms, hands, shoulders, and neck. By the end of the spa time I was ready to take a nap!


Later, we hooked up with everyone and Lonny took the Bart into the city. We ate a great dinner at Rose Postila's Italian Resturant (picture in the middle) in the famous North Beach district of the city. We then went to another famous place, the North Beach Resturant, to enjoy desserts in their wine cellar (picture at top).
I really enjoyed the time with Marci. We've been friends for 21 years and our lives are hectic these days so the time we spend together is fabulous. We need to figure out how to spend MORE time together....a little difficult since she lives in Dallas and I live in the bay area. But we'll figure out how to make it a priority.




No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog