

Lonny's Grandparent's from Missoula made a road stop at our place today. Typical Grandpa....he called us 1 hour before getting to our house...keep in mind they live in Montana.
But, as always we love spending time with Floyd and Mona. Floyd and Mona were just married last year. Mona is such a wonderful delightful woman. I really enjoy her. The two of them are enjoying being married to each other.
Recently they decided to take a month long trip around the USA. So, they started in Montana, made their way to visit family in Reno. Tomorrow they are headed to Barstow, CA to visit Mona's neice. They'll stop off in various cities across the country to visit friends while ending up in Georgia to visit Mona's younger sister. I think it wonderful that they are traveling and visiting family and friends together...I have to say I'm a little jealous.
In the picture is Mona, Buddy(their dog), Grandpa Floyd, Lonny, Baxter, and Me. It's always great to visit with family...especially Grandma and Grandpa!

No comments:
Post a Comment