
Lonny and I enjoyed dressing up for Safeway's Easter Seals Gala this past weekend. The event was held at the San Francisco Hilton with over 1200 guests mainly from Safeway and their vendor partners. Over the past year Safeway raised over $9million dollars for Easters Seals and over the past 25 years they have raised over $92 million. WOW.
At the event they had entertainment from a child with Autism who was amazing. They has a speed artist who painted to music. He painted a very large portrait of Frank Sinatra that auctioned for $1300. He also painted the CEO and his wife. Later that night they had live performances from former American Idol contestants. Apparently they were contestants that were the 3rd or 4th runners up...but Lonny nor I recognized them. They were good. Then the night capped off to dancing the night away to a live band. It was a fun night as about 30+ people from my company attended with their significant other. Plus, Lonny and I got to get all gussied up and spend the night in the city.

No comments:
Post a Comment