Yeap...we are a "WIP"...Work in Progress.
Last November, Lonny and I decided we needed to really get serious about our lifestyle! We need to get our butt's off the couch and out of bed and get exercising! AND we need to start eating healthy. Our friend, Bruce is a personal trainer and he helped us get motivated.
So...how are we doing? Well Lonny's lost about 45 pounds and I've lost 30 pounds. We walk almost daily a minimum of 2 miles in the morning and 4 - 6 miles each weekend day. We also joined a small gym, Fitness 19 with another friend Janet. So we have the motivation and we just need to keep it up.
My goal is to weigh what I did when I graduated from college. It'll be hard but I think I can do it. I rather enjoy working out...no really I do. I just don't enjoy getting out of bed at 5 am to walk.
Keep checking in as I'll continue to keep you update. Someday we'll post pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment