

This weekend was pretty basic. Lonny and Bruce went to see RAMBO.
http://movies.break.com/rambo/. Both of them said the theatre was filled with a lot of testosterone. So I'm glad I decided not to go. It's a total guys show.
Saturday Lonny and I walked over 5 miles and then worked out at the gym with our friends Bruce and Janet. We decided to treat ourselves right by dinner at Faz in Danville. http://www.fazrestaurants.com/.
At dinner Janet brought wine from one of her favorite wineries, Cakebread. She brought a 2002 Cakebread Merlot. It was real nice and smooth. We brought Hartwell Vineyards 2001 Divine Cab. It was nice too.
Later that night we went to see "The Bucket List". Great Actors. The move was a little slow but big impact towards the end. I'm glad we saw it. I won't tell you all about it but would recommend to see it.
Today, Lonny and I went on a 10 mile walk to breakfast. Needless to say it wore me out. I then went to the gym with Janet as Janet and I are trying to be consistent. Consistency is key to losing weight....now I just wish I were losing more than I am. I guess it also takes patience. PATIENCE.

No comments:
Post a Comment