Sunday, March 4, 2012

Demolition

Kitchen - gone.  The kitchen had a sunken ceiling.  We were hoping we could lift it but turns out there are areas that we can't due to pipes, etc.  So we lift a portion in hopes it'll make it feel roomier.  I would have liked to make the kitchen larger but that would cost way more money.   Underneath the protective paper is beautiful wood floors that we are keeping.


Master bath - gone.  In fact now this tub isn't there and it's been replaced by a larger tub.  The faucet has also been moved to the other side so I can soak and look out the windows.  

Upstairs bath (this will be Sophia's bathroom).  Done.  The water damage looks worse that it really was (they removed it).

This weekend we painted Sophia's room pink.  I thought the paint I got was lighter than her room now...uh, no.  It's pink!  Real pink.  But pretty.  When she saw it today she said she "loved it".

Lonny spent most of the weekend working in the house....just the little things that add up to a lot of time.

No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog