Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sophia Turns 3

This week Sophia celebrated her 3rd Birthday.  I have to say this birthday was alot of fun for all of us as it was her first birthday she "really understood".  She's been talking for weeks that her birthday was coming up.

My friend Deana is an amazing cake/cup cake artist.  I told her I wanted something simple for Sophia's birthday party like cup cakes.  The cupcakes were delicious and were so beautiful.  I just love the princess she made as it looks like Sophia.  Sophia loved her too.

We hired Soda Pop the Clown.  She was amazing with her magic show, face painting and balloon figures.  The 3 year olds loved her.  Sophia thought she was in heavan being Soda Pop's assistant.

I think she's perfected blowing out the candle. She probably practiced for weeks prior to her birthday in anticipation.

No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog