
I took today off as both of our babysitters were not able to watch Sophia today. Plus, I have a Dr's appointment too.
This morning we went for a walk. Sophia didn't want to be in her stroller and wanted to walk with me. She's pretty comfortable now walking.
As for me...I'm getting a little burned out on walking. I walk about 1 hour a day except on weekends where I walk about 2 hours a day. I'm part of the walk/run challenge with my company and I'm in 3rd place (competing against runners and walkers - so it says alot (or not) about the runners! :) ). I think I'm going to add in some aerobics and light weights to change it up a bit. I've lost 23.5 pounds so far since after Christmas. The journey is long but I gotta stay focused!

1 comment:
AMAZING! Congratulations & keep up the good work. I'm so impressed with your dedication.
Post a Comment