Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sesame Street

Sophia watched her first Sesame Street episode today! Well, she didn't watch the whole thing but it did catch her attention a few times. One time she wanted to snuggle with me and watch. It was precious. I haven't watched sesame street in about 33/34 years. I LOVED IT! It's nice to know Big Bird, Bert and Ernie and others haven't changed. Sophia's attention span is minimal but mine lasted the entire show!!! :). I think it's a great stress reliever for me! I had fun!

Last night we went to dinner at "The Elephant Bar" restaurant. I think it's a chain but nice place. Sophia was insistent on trying my iced tea. So she actually drank from the straw the first time AND liked my unsweetened tea!

She pretty much eats anything we give to her so hopefully she'll keep that up!

We've had fun playing together the past few days. She loves playing hide and seek. When she finds me or I find her she just squeals with excitement and runs (now she runs...took only a few days of walking) away from me...then slowly comes back. It's a fun game to play with her!

Well I'm keeping up my exercising. Yesterday I walked 2 hours on the treadmill (broken up throughout the day) and so far today I've walked 1 hour 35 minutes and plan to do more. We moved our treadmill to our family room. We don't have much room but I don't care as I want to lose weight! I've dropped a pant size since a few days before New Years.

Later today I'm going to make this amazing turkey chili. It's only 168 calories per cup and is very good. Can't wait!

No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog