Sunday, January 3, 2010

Yummy Recipes

Since we've been home for the past 5 - 6 days with no agenda I decided to pick some recipes to try. I really enjoy cooking (but when I have time...which during the work week isn't much). I love creating new meals! Here's what I made:

From the Biggest Loser Recipe Book:
Turkey Sausage - yummy - Lonny loved it
Chinese cabbage salad - only 25 calories but a big bite to it! Lonny loved it
Fall of the bone roast (My Sister In Law - Melanie's recipe) - I finally did it correct this time.
Thyme/Garlic Green Beans - Lonny prefers the PF Chang Style that I do (me too)
Stuff Portabello Mushrooms (just chopped a lot of stuff in my fridge and put inside the mushroom-then broiled it) - delicious
BBQ Lentil (made the sauce myself and nothing process) turned out great
Peach/Jalapeno Chutney to go over my chicken (tomorrow's lunch)

All of these recipes were low in calories and not hard to make. Now I just need to keep it up - even if it is on the weekends.

New thing I tried today too - Cottage Cheese Doubles with Peaches. I hate cottage cheese but with the peaches it wasn't too bad....just loaded with sugar - but I just wanted to try them.

I'm off on a business trip Tuesday - Friday. I think it'll be the only one in January. Then I travel again first week of February and that might be it for a few months :). Yeah, that'd be great to not travel (for business).

No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog