Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanks for listening mom

I'm so thankful for my mom listening to me vent these days. It's so nice to have someone to talk to. Lonny listened to me last night and I was thankful he was there for me (but tonight he's sleeping as he had to work in the middle of the night last night).

I so enjoy the time when my mom and I get to just hang out or talk just the two of us. Sometimes we talk a lot about what's happening in our lives, etc. and sometimes we don't talk at all but we are just so happy to be with each other that there is not need to talk.

She's a wonderful mom and friend and I love her (I love you, Mom) so much. May God Bless You and get that darn cancer to go away.

No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog