Sunday, November 16, 2008

Are we in Scotland?

Last weekend my girlfriends and I (Marci and Luisa) treated ourselves right by staying one night at the Ritz Carlton Hotel at Half Moon Bay. Marci, Luisa and I haven't been together without other family members in over 4 years so we had a lot of girl time catching up to do. We booked a room that had it's own little terrace/patio with a fire pit. Our room overlooked the 18th hole and the pacific ocean.

A tradition at the Ritz Carlton is to have a bag piper play during sunset. It was so beautiful. We really did feel like were were somewhere far far away.

We ordered in dinner and hung out at the terrace from 4:30 pm until we went to sleep around 1 am. Needless to say, we gabbed and gabbed and gabbed. I'm sure the guests on either side of us were not having a romantic evening with 3 girls just gabbing away all night. We had a lot to catch up on.

It was perfecto!!!!!

No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog