Sunday, August 10, 2008




This weekend we went camping with Lonny's Family (his sister, her boyfriend and his son, her boyfriends family, and his parents) at the Shiskyu Mountains in Northern CA/Southern Oregon at Wiskeytown Lake. It was beautiful there and it was just what the Dr. ordered. We had a total of 18 of us up there.
I was bummed that I didn't have my camera on Saturday morning as we took the boat and I could have taken clips of Lonny tubing behind the boat. We also found a swing rope where the guys climbed and then swung/jumped into the lake. It was a classic summer moment.
Lonny is giving his niece a piggy back ride in one picture and the other is of his parents enjoying leisurely time on the lake.

No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog