Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hawaii Here We Come!




We are on our way to Maui staying at Ka'apali Beach Club for a week. We can't wait! We're all packed with shorts, swimsuits, light sweatshirts, iPod's, Video Camera, Camera, magazines, books, sunglasses...sunscreen.
This trip is much needed. We've been sooo busy. It'll be great to spend 1 week just the two of us. The only thing we have planned is a mountain bike ride from the top of an inactive volcano to the beach. Lonny heard that it's best to go early in the morning say 3 am as your riding down the sunrises and I guess people have said it's an amazing experience. When we get back to the hotel we'll have to take a nap under the cabana.
I'm looking forward to massages on the beach! PERFECT!
I also hope to Kayak, maybe go swimming with turtles or dolphins, snorkel...you name it!
Can't wait! Check out the blog in a week to hear about the trip!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gee, I'm sort of hating you right now! Seriously, have SOOOOOOO much fun! It's about 50 degrees here right now and I'm getting spring fever!

Take lots of pictures, maybe I can convince my husband that we need a trip to Hawaii!

Kris

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog