Sunday, August 1, 2010

Being a Kid

Tonight Sophia just had me giggling....

She reminded me of one of my childhood memories of crawling underneath the bed and pretending it was my own little secret place. Tonight she crawled underneath the ottoman. It was so cute as I could only see her little toes hanging out the side. She was singing to herself while in her own little secret place. She was so happy.

Later when I wiped her nose with a baby wipe she took it from me and started to wipe all of her teddy bear's noses, then hugged her teddy bears, cuddled with them, kissed them, then laid them down to rest. I asked her if it was time for her teddy bears to go "nite nite" and she slowly nodded her head yes and said "nite nite".

I just love being a mom and I know that I should sponge up all my time with her as she'll grow up way to fast.

No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog