Do you like me boots? Had to play the part!!! They were so comfy and I wouldn't mind a pair myself!
Everyday we find ourselves thanking for the incredible place we call "home". We love the mountains and all the recreation and beauty they have to offer.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Pretending to be a Farmer
I visited my brothers and sisters in Idaho in April. I love visiting them to catch up! They are so much fun. My oldest brother Kerry took me out to show me just one of his massive farm equipment. I was fascinated that it had a GPS and could practically automatically drive itself. Apparently the technology is 10 years old but I was pretty excited about it!
Do you like me boots? Had to play the part!!! They were so comfy and I wouldn't mind a pair myself!
Do you like me boots? Had to play the part!!! They were so comfy and I wouldn't mind a pair myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment