It's been a while since I've posted on our blog. I've been so busy it's ridiculous!
Well since the last post....
Sophia turned 8 months (as I'm typing she's now 8 1/2 months). I can't believe how much time flies. My dad used to always say that when I was a little girl but I have much more of an appreciation when I watch Sophia grow. She's now crawling around so fast! She's pushing herself up to stand against couch's or coffee tables. She falls down too. In fact she has a little bruise on her face from falling yesterday. The other day she pinched her finger in between the fireplace glass doors. She yelped a big scream!
Lonny and I celebrated our 6th anniversary of being married. So last weekend the 3 of went to Half Moon Bay to hang out by the water. We stayed at a nice hotel called the Oceana right on the water, watched the surfers, Lonny and Sophia played in the sand/water (video), we at a wonderful place called Moon Pasta, then went to have a night cap at the Ritz Carlton hotel by a huge bon fire, blankets, and the most amazing hot chocolate ever! Oh, and right on the water. It was awesome!
It was so nice to have a quick two day get away with the family!

No comments:
Post a Comment