Friday, July 3, 2009

CEREAL


Well we are trying to get Sophia to start eating rice cereal....as you can see we're not too successful as it's on her face and not in her TUMMY! She's not a big fan of it yet and got frustrated eventually as she just wanted a bottle.
In a few weeks the Dr should give us the green light to start her on baby food. Wow...then the adventure begins I'm sure.
She's not crawling yet but I can tell she should soon. No teeth yet. She is reaching and grabbing for things now. She is also fascinated by the dogs and watches every move they make.
Lonny and I don't have a lot of plans this weekend for the 4th. Last night we went to friends for a BBQ and played Bag-Go. Tomorrow we're going to a park for a BBQ and fireworks with neighbors.

No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog